- designed mainly for litter-free cattle stables
- rubber panel with patterned surface, diamond shaped protrusions
- hardness: 65 °Sh, ductility: min. 170 %
- strength: min. 4,8 MPa, colour: black
Listing of products from category:
KARO PROFILE – FLOORING FOR STABLE FURNISHING
- all-rubber panel with patterned surface
- pattern: fine bubbles, colour: black
- hardness: 65 °Sh, ductility: min. 170 %, strength: min. 4,8 MPa
Belt cutting with plotter
Do you need to cut surface material – rubbers, boards from recycled rubber ELASTON, PVC-foils, washers under solar panels, rubber and PVC-conveyor belts?
The cutting is performed manually by means of modern tools, therefore the minimum amounts of required belts are not limited.