- material: organic fibers
- working pressure: 40 bar
- density: 1,7 - 2,1 g/cm3
- working temperature: +140 °C
Listing of products from category:
DIMERSIL 10 – FIBRE-RUBBER PLATE
DIMERSIL 20 – FIBRE-RUBBER PLATE
- material: special resistant fibers
- working pressure: 100 bar
- density: 1,7-2 g/cm3
- working temperature: +250 °C (steam 200 °C)
DIMERSIL 30 – FIBRE-RUBBER PLATE
- material: aramid fibers
- working pressure: 120 bar
- density: 1,7 - 2 g/cm3
- working temperature: +330 °C
DIMERSIL 40 – FIBRE-RUBBER PLATE
- fibre-ruber sealing plate for use under alkali conditions
- sealing from carbon fibres
- pressure: 100 bar, density: 1,6 - 1,9 g/cm3
- operating temperature: +300 °C
Shape cutting by water jet
Do you need to cut extremely resistant or problematically material?
We know the solution: WATER JET CUTTING.
Divided material is not power loaded. The cutting edge is not heat affected, always a cold cut.
This fact is very important and decisive for the differentiation of water jet from other technologies for material division, especially laser and micro-plasma.